Job Posting: Electric Power and Wire Communications Labourer
Employer: Sunlight Electrical Ltd. – Winnipeg, MB
Sunlight Electrical Ltd. is seeking Electric Power and Wire Communications Labourers to join their team in Winnipeg, MB. As an Electric Power and Wire Communications Labourer, you will assist tradespersons, apprentices, and other workers by performing various labouring activities related to electrical and wire communication projects. This is a full-time position with a permanent employment status, offering a competitive salary of $19.00 per hour for 35 hours per week.
$19.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Terms of Employment:
- Permanent employment
- Full-time position
- Start date: As soon as possible
- 4 vacancies available
- Education: No degree, certificate, or diploma
- Experience: Experience is an asset
As an Electric Power and Wire Communications Labourer at Sunlight Electrical Ltd., your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Moving tools, equipment, and other materials
- Signaling safety procedures to other workers and the general public
- Performing miscellaneous labouring activities as directed to assist tradespersons and apprentices
- Cleaning machines and immediate work areas
This position is open to Canadian citizens, permanent or temporary residents of Canada, and candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit. The employer encourages applications from various employment groups, including Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, newcomers to Canada, older workers, veterans, visible minorities, and youth.
Interested candidates can apply for this position via email:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking to contribute to electrical and wire communication projects as a part of a dynamic team, consider applying for the Electric Power and Wire Communications Labourer position at Sunlight Electrical Ltd. in Winnipeg, MB.