Job Opening: Home Child Care Provider
Location: Toronto, ON
Salary: $17.17 hourly / 40 hours per week
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Start Date: Starts as soon as possible
Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Verified Source: Job Bank #2556390
If you have a passion for caring for children and creating a safe and nurturing environment, consider joining our team as a Home Child Care Provider. As part of a private household, you will play a crucial role in caring for children and maintaining a healthy and positive home environment.
- Assume full responsibility for the household in the absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Transport children to and from school and appointments
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Experience: Experience is an asset
- Certificates: CPR Certificate, First Aid Certificate
- This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including Indigenous people and newcomers to Canada.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to apply by sending their resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are dedicated to providing a nurturing and supportive environment for children in the comfort of a private home, we encourage you to apply for this rewarding position as a Home Child Care Provider.