Menuka Poudel (Indian Idol) Height, Weight, Age, Wiki, Date of Birth, Family, Boyfriend, Singing Career and More
Menuka Poudel is a talented Nepali singer hailing from Jhapa, Nepal, who has gained recognition as a contestant on the renowned television reality show, Indian Idol 14. This season of Indian Idol is graced by the judging prowess of Kumar Sanu, Shreya Ghoshal, and Vishal Dadlani, with the charismatic Hussain Kuwajerwala as the host.
The theme for this season is ‘Ek Awaz Lakhon Ehsaas,’ promising a showcase of diverse and exceptionally talented contestants from all across India. The much-anticipated show is set to commence on October 7, 2023, at 8 pm.
Menuka initially made her mark in the world of reality TV through Nepal Idol in 2018 and later ventured to India, where she was selected as a contestant on the Zee TV singing reality show, “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.”
|Date of Birth
|16 October 1998
|Mother: Not Available
Father: Not Available
Sister: Not Available
Brother: Not Available
Husband: Not Available
|Durga Higher Secondary School
|Television: Nepal Idol (2018)
|Winner of Radio Nepal Singing Competition
Physical Stats and More
|In Feet: 5 Feet 1 Inch
In Meter: 1.54 m
|In Pound: 105 lbs
In Kilogram: 48 Kg
|Singing and Playing Musical Instruments
Some Facts About Menuka Poudel
- Menuka Poudel was born and raised in Jhapa, Nepal.
- She is an alumnus of Durga Higher Secondary School.
- Menuka took musical training at Suresh Wadkar’s Ajivasan Music Academy in Santacruz.
- She is one of the top contestants of Indian Idol 14 and won the golden mic in the audition.
- Menuka has a massive fan following on social media, particularly on Instagram.
- Her hobbies are Singing and Playing Musical Instruments.
If you have more details about Menuka Poudel. Please comment below we will update it within an hour.